Saturday, April 5, 2008

Queen of the Crap: Jenifer

A big fat thank you to our past queen Karen who ruled our kingdom with grace the past two weeks. Karen, you rock the crap!

Now, Bow your heads and pay tribute to our new Queen.....

Name: Jenifer Cowels

Blog: Creating Fool

Crafts you dabble in: Sewing, Quilting, Scrapbooking etc.

Favorite color(s): Right now its Chocolate Brown and Sea Foam Green

Do you have a room of crap, a closet of crap or a shelf of crap? I have an entire room of crap.

What supply to you have the most of? Fabric and Paper

What supply do you hoard the most? Ribbons and Lace

What brand do you use the most? I love Making Memoreis, Heidi Grace and Cloud 9

Keep your scraps or throw them away? I keep my scraps

Organized or perfectly chaotic? Perfectly organized chaos

Crafting motto? Just keep swimming

Create with friends or alone? I like to do mine alone, I get more done that way

What supply do you need a challenge for so that you will use it up? Remember when Making Memories came out with that dye that you could use to dye ribbons and paper and such. Well lets just say that I had so much fun dying all my supplies that I have at least 100 yards of nicely dyed Twill tape that needs to be used.

I bought the kids shoes this week and the box of one of them was extra cool. I actually had to fight my daughter for the box. Anyway This layout is done completely with the different patterns that the box had on it including the Journaling label. I was looking for paper to go with this picture for awhile and this was perfect. His Name is Caleb and so the Orange C was fantastic. I honestly didnt do anything but cut the box apart and attach with large eyeletts and tie some twine to it for detail. I think it turned out pretty good for "crap".

Now that's what I call a true crap scrapper!!
Keep watching for Jenifer's first challenge which will be presented on Monday.

And wanna be a Queen of the Crap?
Who wouldn't?!
Well, keep on playing with us and you can be next!
We love seeing all your great crap creations and look forward to crowning some of you in upcoming weeks.
Thanks for all your hard work and support, we truly appreciate it.

6 comments:

Laura1943 said...

Congratulations, oh Queen Jenifer !!
GREAT JOB !!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on being Queen of Crap this week. That layout is awesome, can't believe you did THAT with a shoe box!

Anonymous said...

Jen C you rock!
Groovy Deborah
FiskaSisat #2644

Anonymous said...

just love the layout. and wow done with a box!!! Just love the innovation here. My kind of scrapper! All hail queen of crap!!

So Many Scraps said...

HOW TOTALLY COOL! Not only did she use something unique but she created a masterpiece with it! LOVE IT! She is so deserving to be the QUEEN OF CRAP! Congrats!!!! I bow to you!

melita said...

Congratulations to Jenifer! Her stuff is soooo awesome and inspirational! A truly deserving queen!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP