Monday, May 12, 2008

Queen of the Crap: Nancy Jones

Huge thank you to Noel for ruling this site with grace the last couple weeks but now please rise to welcome our newest Queen of the Crap, Nancy Jones!

Name: Nancy Jones

Blog: That's Nancy with a Jones

Do you have a room of crap, a closet of crap or a shelf of crap? ROOM John calls it the CAVE. I call it THE ROYAL PALACE.

What supply to you have the most of? Patterned paper, stamps, chipboard

What supply do you hoard the most? Patterned paper, stamps, chipboard

What brand do you use the most? My minds eye and basic grey or whatever IM sent to use that month but given my choices yeah those two... Did I say cosmo cricket and rusty pickle? man I could make you a list how many answers can I give? was this supposed to be a one word answer cause ugh

What brand do you own the most of but use the least? I have a big supply of "THEMED" paper that are all assorted brands.. Like birthday paper, princess paper, with all the cutesy designs and crapp on them. WHYYY OH WHYYY do I BUY THIS STUFF!!! I have 2 cropper hopper vertical files FULL OF IT. But I still get more... I can't resist it.. ok I have spongebob paper and veggie tales see what Im talkin bout ::insert shocked face:: I need a 12 step program for patterned paper that starts with JUST SAY NO!

Keep your scraps or throw them away? Keep them so long some of them are probably ready to be entered into some kinda of museum.

Organized or perfectly chaotic? chaotically organized that's me!

Crafting motto? Just add some bling to it... then it will rock!

Create with friends or alone? mostly alone sometimes... online with friends
What supply do you need a challenge for so that you will use it up? scraps and stamps

Keep your scraps or throw them away? Keep them so long some of them are probably ready to be entered into some kinda of museum.

Organized or perfectly chaotic? chaotically organized that's me!

Crafting motto? Just add some bling to it... then it will rock!

Create with friends or alone? mostly alone sometimes... online with friends

What supply do you need a challenge for so that you will use it up? scraps and stamps

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

IM diggin the tiara... I need that to wear every day.. around the house.. with my pajamas.. bwahahahah

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP