Monday, July 7, 2008

Challenge #23: PAINTball Fight!

Good morning girls. This week we want you to get in touch with your inner Picasso.
We want you to pull out those paints and sling them around like crazy women. Or you can do like me and just brush them on and act like you are sane ;) You must use at least 3 different colors on your layout, project or card.

Please make sure that you post a comment with the link to your project in the comments section of the blog or add it directly to the slide.
I can't wait to see all the paint being slung around!

Queen Michele's

I used Suede spray paint with the Heidi Swapp mask. I also used texture medium and acrylic paint for the flowers. I used the treehouse kit from Noel Mingon and the book paper is from the Getaway kit from her as well.

Greta's:


Thanks for playing along with us each week. I feel a give-a-way coming soon... ;)
and if you haven't checked out the jammed packed kits from Noel, you really should. You definitly get bang for your buck and they are always packed to the gills.

You can see her kits here.

This weeks picasso's:
Slide show has been moved to the project blog. You can click the link to the right of this blog. Thanks for playing and letting us inspire you

15 comments:

Anna M said...

Gorgeous LOs ladies!

Jennifer said...

I love playing with paint, here's my take.

I used orange, green and yellow paint, and also little touches of black and white.

:)

Unknown said...

Uh oh I might be in trouble I don't think I have 3 colors of paint!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the inspiration to use my paint!

Alex said...

Wow! I just found your site through Michele's and it looks like a hoot - so now I will be back to play!! I have waaaayyyy too much stuff so this will be a great way to use it! Michele rocks, glad to see her as Queen! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dorianne said...

I love painting on LO's-perfect challenge!

Here's Mine

liz mataraza said...

let's try this again.

mine's on my blog.

Unknown said...

OK I did mine tonight! Waiting for daylight I just happened to get 2 bottles of Tim Holtz Paint in the mail today LOL

Unknown said...

OK I added mine! Thanks for the FUN!

floridagirl said...

I just added Ally's LO for this challenge - I think she did GREAT for a 16 yr old!

aimee said...

ok here is my crap! and i do mean crap.

http://mylifebyaimee.blogspot.com/

mica said...

I just got mine done.

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=113943&user_id=9361

Regan said...

here is mine- this was fun!

http://stampymcstamperson.blogspot.com/2008/07/scrap-your-crap-23-paint.html

Anonymous said...

I should have gone through these cool LO's for inspiration before I did mine...wow...I just painted chipboard LOL

GROUNDED

Cat said...

OH, how I LOVE Greta's!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP